WB SET Cut-Off – West Bengal College Service Commission releases WB SET Cut-off on the official website at wbcsc.org.in. The cut-offs for WB SET examination are declared every year on the basis of the difficulty level and number of candidates appearing. The West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) conducts WB SET examination annually statewide to recruit eligible candidates to the post of assistant professor with the state of West Bengal. Candidates can find the category wise yearly cut-offs decided by WBCSC for WB SET exam from the year 2018 to 2022 in this article.
WB SET Cut-Off
Candidates can follow the previous year cut-off trends of WB SET examination to predict the present year cut-off marks. Candidates will have to score the minimum qualifying cutoff marks for both papers of WB SET examination to be considered as eligible. Candidates are advised to follow this article to check the official cut off for WB SET exam which will be posted here once it is released.
WB SET 2023 Cut Off
WB SET 2022 Cut-off Marks
More WB SET Cut-Off
How to Check WB SET Cut-off
To download the cut-off marks for WB SET 2022 examination, candidates shall follow the below given steps.
- Visit the official website of WBCSC at wbcsc.org.in
- Click on ‘careers’ button and tap on ‘State Eligibility Test (SET)’
- On the homepage search for the “WB SET Cut-off percentage” link.
- A new window displaying the WB SET cut-off list appears.
- Candidates may download or take a printout of the PDF file containing the WB SET cut-off list.
Factors Affecting WB SET Cut-off
The Cut-Off for WB SET exam is decided by the West Bengal College Service Commission based on many factors. Some of the factors affecting the qualifying marks/cut-off are given below.
- Level of difficulty of WB SET examination
- Number of attendees
- Number of applications submitted for a specific subject (affects subject wise cut-off)
- Scores obtained by candidates
WB SET Qualifying Marks
The West Bengal College Service Commission has set a minimum percentage of marks as qualifying criteria for the West Bengal State Eligibility Test or WB SET examination. The category wise WB SET Qualifying Marks are as given below.
|Category of candidate