RRC Group D Application Form 2019 – The last date for RRC Group D 2019 (CEN 01/2019) online registration has ended. The last date to submit the fee offline is April 18 and online it can be done until April 23, 2019. The final submission of the application form can be done by April 26, 2019. The amount of RRC Group D Application Form fee is Rs. 500. However, reserved category candidates just need to pay Rs. 250. To fill the RRC Group D Application Form 2019, applicants must be Class 10 or ITI pass. Check more details on RRC Group D Application Form 2019 from the article below.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019
Candidates should note that offline application forms are not going to be accepted in any circumstances. Railway Recruitment Board is hosting application form on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC). To know the important dates of the RRC Group D Application Form 2019, check the table given below.
|RRC Group D 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online application form||12 Mar 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Date for Online registration ends on||12 Apr 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee offline||18 Apr 2019 (1:00 PM)|
|Last date to submit the fee online||23 Apr 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Final submission of application form||26 Apr 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|RRC Group D 2019 CBT will be held on||Sep-Oct 2019|
Apply Here for RRC Group D 2019
Applicants can click on the links given in the table below to apply for RRC Group D CEN RRC 01/2019.
|RRC Group D||RRB||Apply Here|
|RRC WR||Ahmedabad||Click here|
|RRC NWR||Ajmer||Click here|
|RRC NCR||Allahabad||Click here|
|RRC SWR||Bangalore||Click here|
|RRC WCR||Bhopal||Click here|
|RRC ECoR||Bhubaneswar||Click here|
|RRC SECR||Bilaspur||Click here|
|RRC NR||Chandigarh||Click here|
|RRC SR||Chennai||Click here|
|RRC NER||Gorakhpur||Click here|
|RRC NFR||Guwahati||Click here|
|RRC ER||Kolkata||Click here|
|RRC CR||Mumbai||Click here|
|RRC ECR||Patna||Click here|
|RRC SER||Ranchi||Click here|
|RRC SCR||Secunderabad||Click here|
RRC Group D Application Fee 2019
It is important for the candidates to know the application fee. Candidates can check the application fee category wise given below.
|Sc / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PwD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.||Rs. 250|
|Remaining categories||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can do the fee payment in both online or offline mode.
- Online Mode – Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI
- Offline Mode – Challan
Refund of application fee: Candidates will also get the refund of the application fee. The refund of RRC Group D application fee will only be done if you have appeared for the CBT exam. Candidates can check the refund of application fee category wise given below.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women / Transgender / Minorities / Economic Backward Classes / Ex-servicemen are going to get Rs. 250.
- The remaining categories will get Rs. 400 as the application fee refund.
Documents Required while filling the RRC Group D Application Form 2019
Before filling the application form, candidates should keep the following things ready as it will be helpful for them.
- Active E-mail ID and Mobile Number (Contact Details)
- Scanned photograph
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark sheets
- Category Certificate
- Photograph of Scribe (If Applicable)
RRC Group D 2019 Photograph and Document Specifications
Candidates must keep the following documents given in the table below ready as per the specifications. As then only your application form of RRC Group D 2019 is going to be accepted. Candidates can check the document specification given below.
|Photograph||JPG / JPEG||35 mm X 45 mm||20-50 KB|
|Signature||JPG / JPEG||50 mm X 20 mm||10-40 KB|
|Caste Certificate (SC / ST)||JPG / JPEG||__||50-100 KB|
Steps to fill the RRC Group D Application Form 2019
Candidates can only fill the RRC Group D Application Form 2019 in online mode by visiting any of the official websites of the RRC. Follow the steps listed below to fill the application form.
- Click on the link: First of all, click on the link given on this page and then, click on “Online Registration Link for RRC-01/2019” link.
- Registration: Now, click on the “New registration” button.
- Enter the details: Fill up the details like community, CCAA, ExSM, PwBD and click on the “Search” button.
- Choose the Railway: Candidates have to then choose the Zone for which they wish to apply.
- Read the Instructions: Carefully read all the instruction given. After you have read all the instructions tick on the “I Accept that I have gone through all the instructions” and click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill the Registration Form: Now enter all the details like name, father’s name, mother’s names, phone no and e-mail id, date of birth, SSLC details, Aadhaar number and enter captcha etc. After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- Confirmation: Now, the details filled by the applicant gets displayed on the screen. Click on the confirm button to complete the remaining application process.
- One Time Password: After completing the process of registration, OTP is sent on the registered contact details.
- Edit / Apply: Thereafter, click on the Apply / Edit option.
- Login: Now login using the registration no and password and fill the application form by entering the details like academic details, community, nationality, religion, gender, minority, Economically Backward Class and Age Relaxation, choice of exam language etc.
- Preference of Posts: Choose the post of your choice and enter the security code. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Mode of Payment: Now, choose the payment mode by which you want to pay the application fee.
- Upload Documents: Then, upload your passport size photograph, signature, caste certificate and the photo of the scribe (if applicable) as per the specifications.
- Bank Details for Fee Refund: Next, enter the bank details to get the refund of the application fee. Candidates who have already given confirmation regarding the refund of fee need not fill this part.
- Scribe: Candidates belonging to PWD category can also appoint a scribe.
Lastly, keep the print out of the application form with yourself for future reference.
RRC Group D Application Form 2019 Corrections
After submitting the application form, candidates can log in and do modifications in the application form if required. To make the correction in the RRC Group D application form 2019, candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs. 100 (Non-refundable). After paying the modification fee only, one can make changes in the RRC Group D Application Form 2019. There are some details that cannot be changed like zone, registration number, mobile number, and e-mail id. Rest all can be changed.
Aspirants who wish to change their category like from UR or OBC to SC / ST can also do by paying a fee of Rs. 250 along with the correction fee of Rs. 100. The modification of the RRC Group D Application Form 2019 can be done not more than twice. After making the changes in the form, candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the revised application form for future purposes.
RRC Group D Application Status 2019
Candidates are also going to get an option to check the status of their form. To check the status of the form, you have to enter Registration number and Date of birth. Applicants will get to know whether their application form has been accepted or rejected. The reason for the rejection of the form will also be displayed in case the form gets rejected. If the application form is accepted then it will display a positive status of form.
There can be multiple reasons which can lead to the rejection of the form like the incorrect specification of the uploaded photograph, signature in capital or block letters, submission of more than one application form, not meeting the eligibility conditions etc.