RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2018 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the list of selected and not eligible candidates. The verification of qualified candidates will hold form January 02 to 18, 2019. The final result was declared n December 04, 2018. The schedule contains the date of DV as per the team divided by the Board. After this exam, the Board will release the final result of all the selected candidates. Candidates can check complete details on RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2018 from this page.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2018
Candidates who appeared for the examination test for the Computer post can check the schedule given below. Selection of candidates is based on the written examination (Part 1 & Part 2) conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Candidates who have been selected will get the pay scale of Pay Matrix level 8.
|Publication of Notification||27 Feb 2018|
|Online Submission of Application form starting date||08 Mar 2018|
|Application Form Submission ending date||06 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card availability||05 May 2018|
|Examination date||12 May 2018|
|Answer Key||08 Jun 2018|
|Result||26 Aug 2018|
|Revised Result||13 Sep 2018|
|Typing test||05 Oct 2018|
|Final result||04 Dec 2018|
|Document verification||02 to 18 Jan 2019|
Candidates must follow the above-given schedule given carefully and if there would be any changes in the dates, It will be notified here.
Admit Card of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
Admit Card for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment examination is available on the official website of the board after the successful completion of the application form. Candidates have to download the admit cards on the date given by the board and should be taken to the examination hall on the date of exam. Admit card holds all the important information regarding exam like date of exam, examination hall address, Roll no of Candidate etc.
Vacancy Details of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
Name of Posts: Informatics Assistant (IA)
Number of Posts:1302
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix level 8 & minimum salary is Rs. 26300/-
Age Limit: From 21 to 35 years
Educational Qualification: Have a graduation degree in CS, IT or Electronics.
Eligibility Criteria of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
If you are wishing to apply for the Informatics Assistant (IA) Post, you must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Check the detailed eligibility criteria given below for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) recruitment process:
- Candidate must be an Indian OR subject of Nepal OR subject of Bhutan, OR a Tibetan who came to India before January 01, 1962 with the true intention of permanently living here.
- A person with Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can also apply.
Age Limit: Candidate must have completed 21 Years of age as on January 01, 2019 and must have not crossed 35 Years of Age.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation would be given to different category candidates.
- General category Females with Rajasthan Domicile will get 05 years Relaxation.
- SC/ST/OBC/Backward classes Males with Rajasthan Domicile will get 05 years Age relaxation.
- SC/ST/OBC/Backward classes Females with Rajasthan Domicile will get 10 years Age relaxation.
- A candidates should have Degree in any of the branches of Computer Science, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Engineering, Computer Application from a recognized institute or university. OR
- A candidate should have done Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Application from a recognized Polytechnic Institute. OR
- He/She should have gained DOIACC ‘O’ level Certificate in Electronic or Information Technology from a recognized University.OR
- The candidate should have done Industrial Training in Computer Operator or Assistant Programmer or Data Preparation & Computer Software from a recognized organization.
- Candidates should have the typing speed of minimum 20 Words Per Minute in English and Hindi Language.
- An candidates must have knowledge of working in Devnagri Script along with the knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit and healthy for the post of Informatics Assistant (IA). Candidate must be free from any of the physical or mental disease that could harm his / her performance. Applicants have to submit a medical certificate signed from any of the Government medical institute or Hospital.
Candidates have to submit a copy of character certificate from the school or college which he / she has recently passed. Also, a certificate signed from two such persons assuring the character of the Candidate but that should not be signed more than 6 months before.
Application Form of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant (IA) Application Form was released by the board and the application process is over now. Application forms were available online on the official website of the RSMSSB Board. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Candidates must fill the application form on time.
Examination scheme of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
Written examination will be conducted in two papers. Candidates who will clear the part I or paper 1 of the written examination will only be eligible to appear in the part II or paper 2 examination. There would be 100 Questions of MCQ type carrying equal marks in both parts. Negative marking would also be there as 1/3 marks would be deducted for each wrong answer and minimum qualifying marks would be 40%. Total time to attempt paper 1 would be 3 hours. Whereas paper 2 will be of 30 minutes. Marking scheme according to subjects is as follows:
Paper 1: Written exam
Subjects- Aptitude test, General information in Information Technology, Fundamentals of Computers.
Maximum marks- 100
Time- 3 hours
Paper 2: Typing Test
Language- English, Hindi
Maximum marks- No marks would be provided.
Time- 15 minutes for each test.
Syllabus of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
RSMSSB has provided the syllabus for the examination they are going to host for the post of Informatics Assistant. Candidates can check the syllabus from below image.
Result of RSMSSB Rajasthan Informatics Assistant (IA) Recruitment
Result of RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment would be available at the official website. The result will be released after the successful conduction of the exam. No official date has been announced yet for the declaration of result. Minimum qualifying marks are 40% on the basis of which Result would be generated for the candidates. Selection of candidates will be based on the written examination & Typing test conducted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
Candidates selected for the post of Informatics Assistant at RSMSSB would be offered a minimum pay scale of Rs. 26,300/- as per the matrix level 8 decided by state government according to the seventh payscale.