SSC JE Answer Key 2019 – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019 for a paper I at ssc.nic.in. The paper I examination will be held from September 23 to 27, 2019 in online mode. After the conduct of the examination, the Commission will release the SSC JE Answer Key 2019 in form of login. The exam-taker will be able to download their SSC JE Answer Key by entering the roll number and password. At first, the tentative answer key will be released. After considering the objection on a tentative key, the Final SSC JE Answer Key 2019 will be released.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
The SSC JE Answer Key 2019 will be released for the paper I like the nature of the paper I is objective. Since paper II is descriptive in nature, so the answer can’t be prepared for it.
|SSC JE Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|Paper 1 exam||23 to 27 Sep 2019|
|Releasing of SSC JE Answer key 2019||To be announced|
Answer Key: The candidates will be able to check their SSC JE Answer Key 2019 from ssc.nic.in.
How to Download SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
The answer key will be released by SSC, and the candidates who will appear in the examination can check their answer key. The candidates can check the steps to download the answer key.
- At first, click on the above link.
- That will redirect to the login page.
- Their candidates have to enter the user id i.e. roll number and password same as provided at the time of registration.
- On entering the details the answer key will open. The candidates can raise an objection if they want.
How To Calculate Score Through SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
The SSC JE Answer Keys 2019 is published for a combined purpose or benefit. While it can be used by candidates to know the correct answers to the questions asked at the exam, it can also be used to calculate a rough estimate of the candidates’ score in the exam. This can be done in the following simple steps:
- Download the Answer Key following the steps given in the section above.
- The Answer Key also contains the Question Paper for the examination that you appeared in.
- Solve the question paper for Paper-I exam once again while not looking at the correct answer choices mentioned in the Answer Key.
- When you are done solving your question paper, check the answer choices mentioned on the official Answer Key.
- Through the method of matching, score your answer sheet, just like an exam.
- For every correct answer, award yourself 1 mark, and a negative mark of .25 for every wrong answer.
- Add the scores to get a rough estimate of your official SSC JE 2018 Result.
How To Raise Objection to SSC JE Answer Key 2018?
After releasing the tentative answer key, the candidates will be asked to raise the objection to the answer key. To do so they have to pay the objection fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode only. Through the same link which will be available for checking the answer key, the candidates can raise the objection.
While raining the objection the candidates have to provide the proper justification why he/her answer is correct, to do so they have to provide a known reference such as book/ fact. The objection has to be submitted within the provided period. After the deadline, no objection will be entertained.
Final SSC JE Answer Key 2019
SSC releases the final answer key, after considering the representation/objection submitted by the candidates. The final answer key will be in the form of pdf. The candidates will be able to access the answer key from the official website at ssc.nic.in.
Unlike the provisional one, SSC will not invite any representation on the final answer key, as the Commission will be subjecting the answer key after intense scrutiny, However, the decision of the SSC will be final in the end. On the basis of the final answer key, the result will be dependent.
SSC JE Result 2019
The result will be released on the SSC’ website, however, the final answer key may be released either pre result announcement or post result announcement. The SSC JE Result will be announced on the Commission’s website at ssc.nic.in in the form of a pdf containing the details of the qualified candidates. The details will have the name and roll number, engineering stream and rank in the examination.
The candidates will be directly accessing the result of SSC JE 2019 when released. After paper I, the qualifier have to appear in paper II. All the qualified candidates will be issued the admit card for paper II. At last the final merit list will be prepared.