SSC JE Answer Key 2019 can be checked here after exam. Answer key of SSC JE 2019 contains correct answers of 200 questions asked in question paper. It is published for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. To download official SSC JE answer key at ssc.nic.in, login with roll number and password. Candidates can also submit online objections by paying fee of Rs 100 per question. Calculation of marks for result of SSC JE 2019 will be as per final answer key. Know here all about SSC Junior Engineer (JE) answer key 2019 including date, how to download, and other details.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019
Although paper 1 and paper 2 are conducted for SSC JE recruitment, answer key is released only for paper 1 computer based exam. Candidates can note important dates for availability of SSC JE 2019 answer key from table below, and get them here.
|SSC JE 2019||Important Dates|
|Conduct of paper 1||23 to 27 Sep 2019|
|Availability of unofficial SSC JE answer key 2019||Few hours after exam|
|Issuance of official SSC JE answer key 2019 (expected)||Two weeks after exam|
|Last date to submit objections at ssc.nic.in (expected)||6-7 days since issuance of key|
Get here: Candidates can download answer key of SSC JE 2019 as per schedule from ssc.nic.in.
Get SSC JE Answer Key 2019 with Question Papers Here
Once exam is over, candidates can check question papers, answer keys. Initially unofficial answer keys are published day wise or subject wise. Subject wise question paper, answer key, solutions checking links are given below.
|Name of subject||Get Question Paper and Answer Key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here|
About issuance of SSC JE answer key
- SSC JE paper 1 is a computer based test. It is conducted on more than one day.
- Since it is a computer based exam, therefore candidates do not have hard copy of question paper with them after exam.
- Immediately after exam, memory based questions asked and answers are published. Candidates can also participate in building it by submitting questions that they remember to us.
- Several coaching centres also release questions with answers and solutions in youtube video format a few hours after exam.
- To help candidates get the best answer keys, we curate and publish the most useful solutions here in one place.
- Staff Selection Commission publishes official answer key a few weeks after exam.
- When SSC releases answer key, it is done via login.
- Candidates have to login to get question paper, answer keys, responses.
- Initial answer key published by SSC for Junior Engineer exam is tentative. Candidates can submit objections on them if they find any answer as incorrect.
- Final answer key is published with final answers for all questions.
How to get official SSC JE Answer Key 2019?
Staff Selection Commission publishes official answer key of Junior Engineer exam at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can download it from there by following steps given below.
- Either go to ssc.nic.in and click on SSC JE answer key 2019 download link. Or click on direct link available on this page as per schedule.
- Enter roll number, same as issued in admit card of SSC Junior Engineer 2019, and password.
- Then hit login or submit button.
- Now question paper with your responses and correct answers, of that exam date and shift appear on screen, which you appeared in.
- Check all questions and answers from here.
SSC JE Answer Key 2019 Objection Submission
If you think that any answer is incorrect in the official answer key, then you can submit an objection. Objection can be submitted at ssc.nic.in. Follow steps given below to do it.
- First of all do as said above in how to check answer key.
- Then when you have logged in, and are checking answers, you can see a link for objection submission form.
- Fill the form by entering details asked including question, answer in your opinion, and reason.
- Then pay fee of Rs 100 per question.
- Submit the form within deadline.
Candidates are requested to note that this is the only way to submit objections in answer key. Any other form of communication like email, post, fax, will not be entertained. Also that there is a short window of time to submit objection, and after that, no objections will be entertained.
Calculate marks using SSC JE Answer Key
One of the most important reasons of looking for answer key is to predict score before result is announced. With answer key of SSC JE 2019 in hand, candidates can calculate their score. For that, they should first know the exam pattern and marking scheme; which is given below.
Exam pattern of SSC JE 2019 paper 1
|Subject||No. of qs||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
All questions are asked from syllabus of SSC JE recruitment 2019.
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- 25 marks are deducted as negative marking for incorrect answer.
- No marks are awarded or deducted for unattempted question.
Therefore, candidates can calculate marks by using this formula
Paper 1 score = Number of correct answers – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.25)
However please note that marks will be normalized for the purpose of result.
SSC JE Result 2019
- Marks scored by candidates as per final answer key will be normalized.
- Then normalized marks will be compared with cut off.
- Candidates who score marks equal to or more than cut off of SSC JE 2019 will be declared as qualified in paper 2 to appear in paper 1.
- Staff Selection Commission publishes separate cut off for each category, and each subject.
- Candidates who qualify in paper 1 will be issued admit card for paper 2 and they can then appear for it.
- Then those who obtain qualifying marks in paper 2, and overall cut off fixed for paper 1 + paper 2, will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter those who submit all requisite documents will be recommended for selection on basis of merit of paper 1 and paper 2 score, and choices filled by them.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019
Group B non gazetted posts of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) are filled on basis of SSC JE Recruitment 2019. Posts are available in Central Water Commission, Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Department of Posts, Military Engineer Services (MES), Farakka Barrage Project, Border Road Organization, Central Water and Power Research Station, Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval), National Technical Research Organization (NTRO).
Candidates with degree or diploma in engineering, as per official notification, are eligible for these posts.
SSC conducts paper 1, paper 2, document verification for the purpose of Junior Engineer recruitment. All those who fill application form for SSC JE can appear in paper 1. However paper 2 can only be taken by those who clear paper 1.
For the SSC JE 2019, there are 1601 vacancies.
If you have any queries regarding SSC JE Answer Key 2019, then please ask in comments below.