SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result – The SSC has declared the skill test result of SSC CHSL 2019 exam on February 28, 2022. The SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result is available on the website of SSC ssc.nic.in as well as a direct link is also provided on this article. The SSC CHSL Skill Test Result pdf contains the roll number and name of the qualified candidates. SSC CHSL exam has been conducted for 4755 vacancies of LDC/JSA, PA/SA & DEO in different ministries and government offices. All candidates who are selected will have to go through the Document Verification (DV) stage in order to get finally selected. Also, the details of the error percentage of the candidates in Typing Test will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from March 09 to 31, 2022. This article provides you with all the detailed information regarding SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result.
Latest: SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result Out! Check below.
SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result
SSC will upload a pdf containing the list of successful candidates who are selected for the Document Verification (DV) stage. The pdf will have the roll number and name of the successful candidates. Get complete details on SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Result from the table below:
|Important Event||SSC CHSL 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1|
|12 -16 Oct 2020|
19-21 & 26 Oct 2020
|Declaration of SSC CHSL Result|
2021 Tier 1
|15 Jan 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2|
14 Feb 2021
|Declaration of SSC CHSL Result|
2021 Tier 2
|30 Sep 2021|
|Skill Test Exam Date||03 Nov 2021|
|Declaration of SSC Skill Test Result Date||28 Feb 2022|
|Details of error percentage||09 Mar – 31 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of SSC|
CHSL Final Result
|To be announced|
Direct Link for SSC CHSL Skill Test Result: Click here to check SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result.
Write Up: Click here to check SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result write-up.
Declaration of result of Skill Test (Typing Test) for short-listing candidates to appear in Document Verification
On September 30, 2021, the Staff Selection Commission announced the results of Tier-II of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019, in which a total of 28,508 candidates were shortlisted for Typing Test only, as there were no vacancies for the post of DEO.
Based on the cut-off in the Skill Test (Typing Test), a total of 13,088 (thirteen thousand eighty-eight) candidates have qualified (provisionally) to appear in Document Verification. The following are the details of the category-wise cut-offs based on the percentage of errors/mistakes allowed in the Typing Test and the candidates available.
|Category||Cut off marks||Candidate’s|
How to Check SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result from ssc.nic.in?
The result of the SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test is available on the SSC website in the form of a pdf file. Follow the steps given below to download SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result:
- Go to the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the result section on the top right corner.
- On the result page, click on the “CHSL” section.
- A new page will open. Find the link of the SSC CHSL 2019 final result and click on it.
- The pdf will open. Search your name in it.
- Take a print out of the pdf for further use.
SSC CHSL Skill Test Result 2019 – Tie-Breaking Criteria
There is always a possibility that two candidates have exactly the same marks and whom to be considered for merit. In cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in Tier-I+Tier-II, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Marks obtained in Tier-II exam.
- Date of birth with the elder candidate given preference.
- According to the alphabetical order of name.
SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut off
Candidates can check below the previous year’s SSC CHSL cut off:
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of SSC CHSL exam is a three-stage process. The details of all the stages are as follows:
- Tier I – All the candidates who fill the application form will appear for a computer based online screening test of objective type question.This test will be of 200 marks. Candidates will be shortlisted for tier II exam on the basis of the marks obtained in this exam.
- Tier II – Candidates fulfilling the cut off criteria of the tier I exam will have to appear for the tier II exam which will be a descriptive essay type exam of 100 marks.This will only be a qualifying paper and the marks obtained in this paper will not be considered in making the final merit list unless there is a tie. Candidates have to get minimum 33 percent marks in this paper in order to qualify it.
- Skill Test/Typing Test – Candidates who qualify the tier II exam have to appear for a typing test. Typing Tests for the qualified candidates are conducted on computers provided by the Commission or its authorised agency. Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Document Verification (DV) – this is the final step of the process. All the selected candidates have to get their document verified from the SSC. This includes all the relevant documents such as identity proof, category certificate, academic documents etc.
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies
The details of the vacancies offered by SSC under CHSL are in the table below:
Tentative vacancies for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019 – Click here
SSC CHSL Salary
Staff Selection Commission has announced the pay scale of LDC/JSE, PA/SA, Data Entry Operator (DEO), and Data Entry Operator- Grade A posts. Check below the SSC CHSL 2019 pay scale for different posts:
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Level-2 (Rs.|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|Data Entry Operator- Grade A||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
What After SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result is Out?
Once the SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Result is out on the website of SSC. Selected Candidates have to go through a document verification round. Where they have to produce all relevant documents in original form and have to submit photocopies of the documents required. The commission didn’t check the eligibility of candidates at the time of the exam. Hence any claim made in the application proves to be false, the candidate will be disqualified and the commission decision will be final.
Below is the list of documents for the DV stage:
- Two passport size recent colour photographs
- Original Photo ID Proof, such as
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Id card issued by School/College
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/State Government.
- Educational Qualification Certificate, as per the requirement of the Post-category applied for
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent.
- Experience Certificate, if required for the post
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- Requisite Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for Document Verification.
About SSC CHSL Exam
The SSC CHSL exam is a national-level combined competitive exam conducted every year to recruit Higher Secondary qualified students for posts in various departments and offices of government. The full form of SSC CHSL is the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. It is a three stage exam. It includes Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator posts.
SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test Result FAQs
Ans: The SSC CHSL Skill Test Result 2019 will be declared on 28 February 2022.
And: Candidates who download SSC CHSL 2019 Typing Test Result find the following details – Name and Tier of the exam, post name, Name and Roll numbers of all qualifying candidates.
Ans: You can check SSC CHSL Skill Test Result 2019 from the SSC website, ssc.nic.in.
Ans: Candidates will have to go through the Document Verification ( DV ) stage.
Ans: Tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
Tier-II marks .
Alphabetical order of name.