UPSC Admit Card 2020 is issued by Union Public Service Commission at upsconline.nic.in and notified at upsc.gov.in. Candidates can download admit card of UPSC 2020 for all exams by logging in with either registration number or roll number and date of birth. Some UPSC 2020 admit cards will have to be downloaded in the year 2020 only. Roll number should be noted for all future reference, as it is mentioned in result of UPSC 2020 also. Of course the first time when one has to download hall ticket, roll number is not known. But if candidate has to download it again, once he/she already knows roll number, then they can use the latter method. Get here all UPSC Admit Card 2020 and instructions related to it.
UPSC Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download admit card / call letter / hall ticket of UPSC 2020 examinations using any device. Just keep in mind that it should be downloaded before exam date. After exam, link to download UPSC Admit Card 2020 is deactivated. Check schedule and download details for all exams below.
|Name of exam||Date of Exam||Admit card and more details|
|Indian Engineering Service (IES/ESE) 2020||05 Jan 2020||Click here for UPSC Engineering Service (IES/ESE) 2020 Admit Card|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2020||19 Jan 2020||Click here for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2020 Admit Card|
|CDS I 2020||02 Feb 2020||Click here for UPSC CDS (1) 2020 Admit Card|
|Indian Forest Services (IFS) Exam 2020||31 May 2020||Click here for IFS 2020 Admit Card|
|CISF AC EX LDCE 2020||01 Mar 2020||Click here for UPSC CISF AC EX LDCE 2020 Admit Card|
|NDA & NA I 2020||19 Apr 2020||Click here for UPSC NDA (1) 2020 Admit Card|
|Civil Services 2020||31 May 2020||Click here for UPSC IAS 2020 Admit Card|
|IES / ISS 2020||26 Jun 2020||Click here for UPSC IES / ISS 2020 Admit Card|
|CMS 2020||19 Jul 2020||Click here for UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card|
|CAPF AC 2020||09 Aug 2020||Click here for UPSC CAPF AC 2020 Admit Card|
|NDA & NA I 2020||19 April 2020||Click here for UPSC NDA (1) 2020 Admit Card|
|CDS II 2020||08 Nov 2020||Click here for UPSC CDS (2) 2020 Admit Card|
|S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE||12 Dec 2020||Click here for UPSC S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE 2020 Admit Card|
How to download UPSC Admit Card 2020?
Candidates must note that the only way to get admit card for UPSC Exam 2020 is to download it from official website. One will neither get it by post nor any other means. Now coming to the method to download it, it is simple and candidate friendly. Steps to take to download any admit card of UPSC 2020 is as follows.
- Visit upsc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link that says Admit Cards, it will appear on the right side.
- This takes to a page that has two links: E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC, E-Admit Cards for various Recruitment Posts. Click on the first one, as that applies to all exams.
- Now a page opens that contains links of all active UPSC Admit Card 2020. You can see name of exam, e-admit card download link, available up to. Click download link.
- This takes to e-admit card download instructions page for that exam. Here you will see date of issuance of admit card, end date, download link, technical instructions, and instructions on what to do if there is any problem in UPSC Admit Card 2020 of that exam. You can check the bellow image for reference. Acquaint yourself with all instructions. Then click on “Click Here” to download.
- Now a PDF file opens containing exam instructions. Read it. It is advisable to save PDF and also to print it.
- Scroll down and reach Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of ‘Important Instructions’ – Yes, No section. Click “yes”.
- Then you can select any one of the options – By Registration ID, By Roll Number.
Download UPSC Admit Card 2020 by Registration Number
- Select first option. Then enter registration ID same as issued in application form of UPSC 2020, date of birth, random image that appears on screen. Submit details and download UPSC Admit Card 2020.
Download UPSC Admit Card 2020 by Roll Number
- Select second option. Then enter roll number, date of birth, random image that appears on screen. Submit details and download UPSC Admit Card 2020.
Candidates must download admit card before exam date as per calendar of UPSC 2020.
Forgot Registration ID – Know What To Do!
As can be seen, Registration ID is essential to download admit card of UPSC 2020 exam for the first time. Once you already see the admit card you can easily download it using roll number next time onwards. So what do we do if we have forgotten registration ID? Simple, we can retrieve it from official website only.
- Go through steps 1 to 10 given above.
- Then, on the page where you get the option to select between RID and Roll number, you also get a link Forgot RID – Click Here. Click that link.
- Then enter name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth.
- Your RID is sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
Contents of UPSC Admit Card 2020
The admit card of UPSC exams 2020 contain a lot of information. Exact contents may differ from exam to exam. However more or less these headings are there.
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Venue of examination
- Exam subjects
- Exam timings
- Instructions for exam
Candidates should check that all details are there in admit card. If there is any issue then they should reach out to helpline assigned for that exam. For all post exam events besides checking answer key of UPSC 2020, admit card is required.
Things to carry to exam centre
It is essential for candidates to take necessary documents to exam centre on day of exam. One gets entry to exam centre only if they possess these. However please note that this list varies from exam to exam, and it is your responsibility to read UPSC Admit Card Instructions 2020 to be aware of this list. Nevertheless, a general list of items that usually remain same in all UPSC exams is as follows.
- UPSC Admit Card 2020
- Original photo identity card
Many a times candidates ask whether they should take color printout or not. Answer to that is that UPSC accepts both. However it is better to take color printout as things are sometimes clearer in that.
Another thing that candidates get confused about is if e-admit card / soft copy is allowed or not. Here they are requested to note that printout of admit card is a must, they cannot show the soft copy in exam hall.
Then coming to the photo identity card, candidates should take that ID only which they have mentioned in their application form. Serial number of that ID is also mentioned in their UPSC Admit Card 2020.