UPSC Question Papers – Union Public Service Commission releases the UPSC Question Paper of various examination. The question paper of UPSC IES, CDS, CISF AC EX LDCE, NDA & NA, Civil Services, IES / ISS, Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist, CMS, CAPF AC, S.O./Steno is released at the upsc.gov.in. The candidates doing the preparation for any of the UPSC examination should solve the previous year question paper as this helps the candidates in knowing about the level the questions asked in the paper. Get here entire details regarding UPSC Question Papers.
UPSC Question Papers
Union Public Service Commission organizes various recruitment and for those various examinations is conducted. On question paper page, the question paper links are present and the question paper is in the form of pdf. Get UPSC Question Paper link of various recruitment from below.
|Name of exam||Link for Question Papers|
|IES||Click here for UPSC IES / ESE Question Paper|
|CDS||Click here for UPSC CDS Question Paper|
|CISF AC EX LDCE||Click here for UPSC CISF AC EX LDCE Question Paper|
|NDA & NA||Click here for UPSC NDA (1) Question Paper|
|Civil Services||Click here for UPSC IAS Question Paper|
|IES / ISS||Click here for UPSC IES / ISS Question Paper|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist||Click here for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Question Paper|
|CMS||Click here for UPSC CMS Question Paper|
|CAPF AC||Click here for UPSC CAPF AC Question Paper|
|S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE||Click here for UPSC S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE Question Paper|
Structure Of The UPSC Question Papers
From below the candidates can check the question paper structure in which objective type questions are asked.
The first page of the question paper has:
- Set name
- The exam of duration
- Subject Name
- maximum marks of question paper
- Important instructions
After that the rest of the pages containing the questions:
- The question
- The 4 options of the answer among which one will be the correct answer.
Significance Of UPSC Question Papers
From the question paper, you can understand the exam pattern and the structure of the question paper. From below check the Significance Of UPSC Question Papers –
- Can make a plan for attempting the questions on the exam day using the previous years’ question papers.
- Can make a strategy that which section to attempt first and which section to attempt at last.
- You have a full idea of the level of questions.
- Most importantly, you can read the instructions on before the exam day and can be ready as per the instructions on the same.
- By solving it you can speed up your speed of solving the questions.
How to Prepare for UPSC Exam?
Before preparing for the exam candidate should go through the exam pattern and syllabus first. Candidate can follow the below-mentioned preparation tips for doing the examination preparation-
- First, prepare a timetable for proper time management.
- Make the own subjectwise notes for making the study easier.
- Give Mock Tests. By giving the Mock Tests you can increase your confidence.
- Revision is also an important part of the preparation candidate should daily revise the prepared subject.
- Candidate preparing for mathematics subject should use pen-paper for solving the question. Candidate should not solve the numeric part in their mind.